- The Audio Visual Media Services Department requires equipment requests at least 2 business days (48 Hours) in advance. Equipment is available on a first come-first served basis. Please reserve your equipment at your earliest convenience.
- Last minute requests cannot be honored.
- If you no longer require equipment that you requested, please cancel your request as early as possible so that others on a wait list may utilize the equipment.
- The AV Department delivers equipment only to rooms in the Main Academic Building. Should you need equipment in any other campus location, you will need to pick up the equipment yourself. Additionally, you will need to return the equipment to the AV Department. We do not provide service to any of the residence halls.
- It is the responsibility of the requester to pick up and return LCD/computer/data projectors regardless of the location.
- Students, Faculty, and Staff must bring their valid Sacred Heart University ID or your driver's license to the AV Department (HC115). We will use your SHU ID or drivers license to sign out the equipment.
- You should know in advance how to operate the equipment that you requested. Our staff may not be available to assist you during your classroom hours. However, you are more than welcome to make an appointment with a member of our staff to learn how to operate the equipment prior to using it in a classroom environment. To make an appointment with our staff email us at !AV_Services@sacredheart.edu
- AV equipment is your responsibility while it is in your custody. Please do not leave equipment unattended.
- All requests must be made via our online form. Be sure to fill in all required information.
If you have any questions or comments, please call 203-371-7877 or email !AV_Services@sacredheart.edu