- How soon do I need to request equipment or service?
Small events or items required for class require a minimum of 2 business days notice. Large events with over 75 attendees require 2 weeks notice. Our equipment is available on a first come-first served basis. Those that make their requests in advance have the best chance of receiving the equipment needed
- I teach at an off-campus location. How do I get equipment?
You will need to contact the AV department at that off-campus location. They can assist you with your request.
- I need to give a powerpoint presentation using my laptop. What equipment would I need to use?
You will need to reserve an LCD projector. We do not deliver LCD projectors. They need to be picked up and returned to HC 115 by the borrower. Students requesting a projector will need to leave their student ID with us.
- I need an LCD projector. Will you deliver it to the classroom?
We do not deliver LCD projectors. They need to be picked up and returned to HC 115 by the borrower in a prompt manner. Students requesting a projector will need to leave their student ID with us.
- I need a portable LCD projector for an off campus event or presentation.
We do have smaller portable projectors for these types of events. They are to staff, and faculty only. They need to be picked up and returned to HC 115 by the borrower. With a single day sign out preferred. All multiday requests must be approved by the AVMS Manager.
- I'd like to request equipment for a campus building other than the Main Academic Building. Will you deliver it for me?
We do not deliver outside of the Main Academic Building. It is the responsibility of the borrower to pick up and return the equipment.
- What should I do if I request equipment for a class but later decide that I don't need it?
Please cancel your request as soon as possible. This will allows us to make the equipment available to others.