Sacred Heart University is excited to introduce to you our online portal, MySHU. The portal features direct access to our most popular online tools and services. We have brought all those services under one roof with an intuitive and easy to navigate website. You can access the mySHU portal by clicking on MySHU link at the top of Sacred Heart’s website homepage. Once logged in, you will be able to launch favorite services like email, Blackboard, and Web Advisor, see the latest events on campus, receive important notifications and access all that Sacred Heart University Online has to offer without having to login again.
Your Academic Life:
- Get direct access to your class schedule, grades, add/drop courses, academic holds, contact your advisor, apply for graduation and more
- Get your books, software, transcripts and access library resources
Your Campus Life:
- Get the scoop on Club and NCAA Division I sports
- Find out about work on and off campus and fill out your timesheets directly on Kronos
- Access Mail Center services and get your mailbox information
- Submit requests for Campus Operations and AV/Media services equipment
- Get shuttle and IT Training workshop schedules
Your Social Life:
- Get the latest news and events
- Access Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social networks
To access email, Blackboard, Kronos and WebAdvisor from the Portal, click on the Quick Launch folder.
Your feedback and suggestions are essential! Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments.