Audio Visual Event Support Guidelines
- In order for Audio Visual to provide guaranteed service, all requesters are required to submit an Audio Visual event support form prior to their event. For events with less than 100 attendees forms should be submitted 1 week (5 Business Days) prior to your event date. For events with over 100 attendees forms should be submitted 2 weeks (10 Business Days) prior to your event date. If your event falls outside the reservation window, we may not be able to support your event.
- Normal event support is offered between the hours of Monday – Thursday 8AM to 8:30PM and Friday 8AM to 4:30PM *main campus only. For spaces that do not have technology, there will be a charge for equipment as well as labor.
- An Audio Visual Technician will be on site at your event at least 30 minutes prior to the start time, to set up all Audio Visual equipment that was requested. To ensure the success of your event please provide an event coordinator.
- AV services primary goal is to provides support for universities faculty, staff or students. If an event is not university sponsored, fees may be assessed to external groups. Events not on main campus will be outsourced to one of our preferred AV vendors. The AV department can provide consulting for large events upon request.
- To ensure successful events, the audio visual department provides training, scheduled by request for coordinators to become familiar with an event space.
- After you have sufficiently submitted your form you can look forward to receiving a confirmation, rejection, or price quotation within 48 hours. Once an event is scheduled please notify the AV department of any changes with advanced notice.