- The Audio Visual Department requires equipment requests at least 2 business days (48 Hours) in advance. Equipment is available on a first come-first served basis. Please reserve your equipment at your earliest convenience.
- Last minute requests cannot be honored.
- If you no longer require equipment that you requested, please cancel your request as early as possible so that others on a wait list may utilize the equipment.
- It is the responsibility of the requester to pick up and return all equipment to our Checkout Office in HC 115C in the Academic Building.
- To check out equipment, Faculty, Staff, and Students must bring their valid Sacred Heart University ID to the Audio Visual Checkout Office in HC 115C.
- You should know in advance how to operate the equipment that you requested. Our staff may not be available to assist you during your classroom hours. However, you are more than welcome to make an appointment with a member of our staff to learn how to operate the equipment prior to using it in a classroom environment. To make an appointment with our staff email us at AV@sacredheart.edu
- Audio Visual equipment is your responsibility while it is in your custody. Do not leave equipment unattended.
- All requests must be made via our online form. Be sure to fill in all required information.
If you have any questions or comments, please call 203-371-7877 or email AV@sacredheart.edu