- Connecticut Department of Education
- Connecticut Department of Higher Education
- Connecticut Department of Economic & Community Development
Other Helpful Sites
- US Bureau of the Census
- Accessible databases containing all the information from the 1990 census, plus population and demographic estimates and projections. You can build your own profiles by selecting fields from a wide range of data sets. This site can prove invaluable in providing statistical support for proposal need statements.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
Statistics on all things related to work and labor.
- National Center for Educational Statistics
Good place for national enrollment figures, changes in student populations, etc.
- The Elements of Style
A handy reference for questions concerning prose usage.
Private Funding Information
The Foundation Center is "an independent nonprofit information clearinghouse established in 1956. The Center's mission is to foster public understanding of the foundation field by collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating information on foundations, corporate giving, and related subjects. The audiences that call on the Center's resources include grantseekers, grantmakers, researchers, policymakers, the media, and the general public."