- PioneerLink, a state of the art career management software to contact employers and search for internships and employment
- Extensive career exploration resources
- Workshops on resume writing, internship and job search, interviewing skills, LinkedIn and other social media techniques, PioneerLink use; Graduate School planning
- CareerBeam, nation-wide employer contact and overview information by industry, internship and job search search resources, and career exploration tools
- Career assessments including the Strong Interest Inventory and Myers Briggs Type Indicator by appointment only.
- The Major in Success Program: group and individual self-assessment for the identification and articulations of interests, strengths and values
- Individual career coaching for major selection, career planning; resume writing, interviewing techniques, mock interviewing, internship and employment searching, and graduate school planning
Please refer students that you feel can benefit from our individual assistance. Students can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 203-371-7975 or stop by the Career Development and Placement Center on the 2nd floor of the Linda E. McMahon Student Commons.
Don't Cancel That Class!