Resources for Students Include:
- "PioneerLink", state of the art career management software to contact employers and search for internships and employment
- Extensive career exploration resources
- Career Search, an employer contact information system by industry and locations throughout the United States
- Additional internship search resources through Internship.com
- Career assessments including the Strong Interest Inventory and Myers Briggs Type Indicator by appointment only.
- FOCUS a self-directed online career education and planning system offered on our website
- The Major in Success Program: group and individual self-assessment for the identification and articulations of interests, strengths and values
- 1:1 career coaching for major selection, career planning; resume writing, interviewing techniques, mock interviewing, internship and employment searching
Please refer students that you feel can benefit from our individual assistance. Students can email us at email@example.com, call 203-371-7975 or stop by our office.
Don't Cancel That Class!