From on-campus interviews, to career and internship fairs, to our online job posting system, SHU connects employers to students/alumni for full-time, internship and part-time recruitment. The Career Development and Placement Center can collaborate on effective, specialized recruitment measures for your organization. Our staff can also partner with our Office of Alumni Relations to extend your search beyond current students and recent alumni.
On-Campus Recruitment Options
Valuable on-campus recruitment activities, such as interview days and panel presentations, can be conveniently scheduled to meet the employer's time frame. Our office promotes these events to appropriate students, engaging the right audience for your needs.
Sacred Heart University is pleased to offer you access to the PioNetwork so that you can reach our students and alumni with jobs and internships.
If you don't yet have a PioNetwork account, you can create one online. If you are having trouble accessing your account, contact Michael Twerago at firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-365-4736. If you are requesting a new account, please note your request will be reviewed after you complete the account registration process above.
Once we've accepted your request, we will notify you by email. You will then have access to Sacred Heart University and can start your recruiting activity online. The system will allow you to post jobs and/or internships, review and accept applicants, view a calendar of your events, communicate with candidates and keep in touch with us.
If you have any problems using the system, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If you are interested in posting a position for child-care, elder-care, tutoring or domestic help, please contact Pam Barnum in our Student Life Department 203-371-7846 or send her your flyer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (203-365-4780).
- If you are posting an UNPAID internship, please review the U.S. Department of Labor guidelines to ensure that your unpaid opportunity is in compliance with Federal Law prior to posting.
- If your business is operated in a home office environment, that must be noted in each job or internship posting.
- Third-party Recruiters that charge fees to students will not be permitted access to career services.
- On-campus Interviews – a convenient way to connect with SHU talent. We will promote your employment opportunity, forward you selected resumes (based on pre-determined qualifications), contact the students/alumni you choose to meet, and set up all appointments and logistics on the desired date. Students receive automatic email notification of your on-campus presence and can digitally schedule their own appointments (saving your staff time and energy). Such coordination is available for a stand-alone event, at a career fair, or as follow-up to an online job posting.