What is a P-Card?
The Procurement Card program [P-Card] is designed to simplify the purchasing of goods and services costing up to $1,000. The P-Card is issued to authorized University personnel only.
To take advantage of the program requires that:
- Previously existing guidelines for purchases continue to be followed
- Purchases further the business of the University
- Purchases are authorized by the department head or his designee
- Complete and accurate documentation of purchases be maintained and reconciled to the monthly statement
- The purchases are made from suppliers that accept Visa
Please read the documents carefully for a clear understanding of the Purchasing Card.
Use of the Purchasing Card will not affect your personal credit history.