Sacred Heart University Laundry System
1. Check to make sure the washing Machines are Empty.
2. Add soap or detergent– approx.3/4 cup. CAUTION: Add Diluted bleach after washer has filled. We are not responsible for clothing damaged by bleach
3. Place clothes in washer.
4. Close cover.
5. Swipe your Student ID.
6. Select the machine you would like to use by selecting the corresponding washer number.
7. Select your wash cycle
8. The wash cycle will last about 30 minutes
9. ABSOLUTELY NO DYEING ALLOWED
DO NOT OVERLOAD WASHER
1. Do not dry wool, rubber, or plastics.
2. Clean lint screen for faster drying time
3. Place clothes in the dryer. One wash load equals on dryer load. This will allow your clothes to tumble freely.
4. Swipe your Student ID.
5. Select the machine you would like to use by selecting the corresponding dryer number.
6. Select the desired drying temperature setting
DO NOT OVERLOAD DRYER
For Machine Services Call MAC GRAY @ 1-800-Mac-Gray
For Card Services or Data Services call the Student Union at 203-371-7913