Located in the heart of campus, Seton Hall houses over 400 first-year students in a traditional corridor style building. Staffed with 12 student Resident Success Assistants and 1 professional Resident Hall Director, Seton Hall is a great environment for first-year students to get to know each other and prepare for academic success.
- Over 400 first-year residential students
- Shared kitchen space on each floor
- Overnight security presence at the main entrance of the building
- Card swipe entry at the main entrance
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Vending machines located throughout the building
- Shared gender specific common bathrooms
- Double and Triple Occupancy
- Window Coverings
- Card Swipe Entry to the Room
- Desks (One per resident)
- Chairs (One per resident)
- Adjustable bed (One per resident)*
- Three Drawer Dresser (One per resident)
- Clothes Armoire (One per resident)
- Cable Television Jack (One per room)
- Air Conditioning/Heating Unit
- Wireless Internet Access
- Micro-fridge unit (One per room)
*Lofting equipment is available upon request through the Residential Life Staff
Telephone lines are not provided in the rooms. Most students use their cell phones as their main mode of communication.
Meet the Staff
Residence Hall Director
Who is Elizabeth Ann Seton?
Elizabeth Ann Seton was the first native born American to be canonized by the Roman Catholic Church. In an effort to grant young children a proper education, she was a pioneer in the development of the parochial school system in the United States.