The National Residence Hall Honorary (NRHH) is a prestigious national organization which recognizes the top 1% of residential leaders living within the residence halls. NRHH is overseen by the National Association of Colleges and University Residence Halls (NACURH), which is an international organization.
In order to become a member of NRHH, residents must:
- be nominated by a student, faculty, or staff member.
- have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- be in good judicial standing.
- live in the residence halls during your entire membership.
- exhibit outstanding leadership and services in the residence halls.
- complete an interview process.
In order to maintain active membership in NRHH, members must:
- maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- maintain good judicial standing.
- live in the residence halls during the following semester.
- attend general body meetings.
COMING SOON - To Nominate Members Click Here
For More Information please contact the NRHH Advisors, Kristen Eschwie at (203) 416-3735 or Meghan Marino (203) 416-3418.