Residential Life offers you more than just a place to eat and sleep. We offer you the place where you meet, live, and interact with interesting people from interesting places; develop friendships; listen to music, read books, write papers, and discuss assignments with your classmates. Creating a safe, cohesive living environment is what we strive for to help you grow as a student and human being.
In order to create a smooth transition, we recommend taking a look at the items below before moving on to the required steps
- Not sure about what you may need? All of your questions can be answered when you take a look at a list of What to Bring (and what NOT to bring!)
- After you take a moment to learn about the Freshmen Residence Halls available to you, you're finally ready to submit your Housing Application!
- If you have any questions or concerns, contact us!
Follow the steps below to sign up for housing and pick a roommate. The deadline to complete the housing application and to request roommates is Tuesday, July 5, 2016, but start it now, to give yourself ample time to look for a roommate if you would like.
- Housing Registration in 3 Easy Steps
Three easy steps you need to take to sign up for housing at Sacred Heart University.
- Roommate Selection
- This compatibility application allows you to search and choose from a number of roommates available! An email will be sent to your Sacred Heart account with directions regarding the process shortly after Orientation.
- Once you receive an email to your SHU email account that contains instructions on how to sign up for and use the roommate selection website “RoomSync” , you will have the option of ‘shopping’ for a roommate there, choosing a roommate that you may already know from your time prior to SHU, or going ‘random’ with another incoming SHU freshman. Keep an eye on your email for this information and further directions.
- Friday, August 26: Seton Hall Move-in
- Saturday, August 27: Merton & Roncalli Move-in