As a commuter student, you are just as valued as a residential student here at Sacred Heart! To help create an enjoyable college experience for you, we provide a number of options to get you involved and stay active around campus. Below you can find the most popular questions that you as a commuter student may have. Check them out to see how you can truly make Sacred Heart University feel like home.
What Can I Get Involved In?
- Over 60 Clubs and Organizations
- 12 Greek Life Organizations
- 25 Club Sports Teams
- 32 D-1 Athletic Teams
- Various service opportunities
- New events every week!
Where Can I Hang Out or Study?
- Hawley Lounge
- Mahogany Room & 63's
- Linda E. McMahon Commons
Where Can I Eat on Campus?
- 63's - Main Academic Building
- Outtakes - Main Academic Building
- Linda's - Linda E. McMahon Commons
- The Peak - Roncalli Hall
- Einstein Bros. - Martire Business & Communications Center
How Does Parking Work on Campus?
- Commuters pay for a parking pass online before the start of classes.
- An email will be sent to your SHU email over the summer with more information.
- Be sure to bring your SHU ID, license, car registration, and payment.
- Commuters are permitted to park on the main campus with a valid parking decal.
Director of Student Activities