Sacred Heart University is proud to offer seven outstanding Pre-Fall Programs for the incoming Class of 2020. Each of these programs are very unique and offer a once in a lifetime experience. It's also a great way to meet and interact with your new classmates before school even starts!
Pre-Fall Programs are week-long, over-night programs designed for the incoming freshmen class. These programs provide students who want to get involved prior to Move-In Day, a chance to do so! The programs vary, and are designed to interest every student - some even offer you a college credit!
Class of 2021 Pre-Fall Programs
Behind the Curtain | Theatre Arts
Community Connections | Volunteer Programs
The "Heart" in Ireland | Study Abroad
Lights, Camera, Action! | Communications
Mind your Business | Jack Welch College of Business
- Navigating Leadership | Student Activities
- Start Strong | Jandrisevits Learning Center
- Pre-Fall Dance Intensive | Dance Program
- A Week of Wellness | College of Health Professions
- CAS Pre-Fall Program | College of Arts & Sciences