- The course has two sections, both of which must be completed to fulfill this requirement*
- You may log on and begin the program starting on July 29, 2013
- Part 1 takes approximately 1.5 - 2.5 hours to complete (we recommend completing this in one sitting)
- Part 1 ends after "Survey 2" and the "Exam"
- You must earn a grade of 70 or higher to pass and receive credit for this part of the program.
- The deadline for completing Part 1 is August 19, 2013
- About 30-45 days after you complete Part 1, you will receive an email (at school) with instructions asking you to complete Part 2.
- The deadline for completing Part 2 is October 21, 2013
*It is extremely important that BOTH Parts 1 & 2 be completed in order to receive full credit and also be entered to win a $200 Amazon Gift Card!
Please not that the course includes three surveys that measure students' alcohol-related attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are strictly confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see the individual students' answers. Please feel confident that providing truthful answers - no matter what they are - they will NOT put you at any risk for repercussions.
How to Begin & Log On
To take AlcoholEdu for College, you will need a computer with Internet access and audio capabilities. If you do not have this available in your home, you may want to check your Town library, a local Kinko's or cyber cafe. If this is a concern, please feel free to contact our AOD Specialist, Janice Kessler, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please follow these steps to complete the AlcoholEdu Course:
- Go to: http://www.everfi.com/register
- Under New User (right side of the screen), use the following Login ID: C130253A
- Click "Submit"
- On the registration page, you will have the opportunity to create your AlcoholEdu for College account
- You MUST use your Sacred Heart University email address as your user name.
- You can create any password of you choice (be sure to write it down, as you will need it later on to log on for Part 2.
- You may log in and out of the course at the end of each section. Section ends are marked with a "Next" button.
- DO NOT log out until you click the "Next" button or you will have to repeat the section you have just gone through.
- When you return, log in as a Returning User and enter the same login information you used when creating your account.
- July 29, 2013 - first day you can access AlcoholEdu
- August 19, 2013 - deadline to complete Part 1
- October 21, 2013 - deadline to complete Part 2
Enjoy the course!