- The course has two sections, both of which must be completed to fulfill this requirement*
- You may log on and begin the program starting on July 29, 2015
- Part 1 takes approximately 1.5 - 2.5 hours to complete (we recommend completing this in one sitting)
- Part 1 ends after "Survey 2" and the "Exam"
- You must earn a grade of 70 or higher to pass and receive credit for this part of the program
- The deadline for completing Part 1 is August 24, 2015
- About 30-45 days after you complete Part 1, you will receive an email (at school) with instructions asking you to complete Part 2.
- The deadline for completing Part 2 is October 29, 2015
*It is extremely important that BOTH Parts 1 & 2 be completed in order to receive full credit and also be entered to win a $200 Amazon Gift Card!
Please not that the course includes three surveys that measure students' alcohol-related attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are strictly confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see the individual students' answers. Please feel confident that providing truthful answers - no matter what they are - will NOT put you at any risk for repercussions.
How to Begin & Log On
To take AlcoholEdu for College, you will need a computer with internet access and audio capabilities. If you do not have this available in your home, you may want to check your local library, Kinko's or cyber cafe.
Please follow these steps to complete the AlcoholEdu Course:
- Go to: http://www.everfi.com/register
- Under New User (right side of the screen), use the following Login ID: c130253a
- Click "Submit"
- On the registration page, you will have the opportunity to create your AlcoholEdu for College account
- You MUST use your Sacred Heart University email address as your user name.
- You can create any password of your choice (be sure to write it down, as you will need it later on to log on for Part 2.
- You may log in and out of the course at the end of each section. Section ends are marked with a "Next" button.
- DO NOT log out until you click the "Next" button or you will have to repeat the section you have just gone through.
- When you return, log in as a Returning User and enter the same login information you used when creating your account.
- July 29, 2015: first day you can access AlcoholEdu
- August 24, 2015: deadline to complete Part 1
- October 29, 2015: deadline to complete Part 2