Residential Life offers you more than just a place to eat and sleep. We offer you the place where you meet, live, and interact with interesting people from interesting places; develop friendships; listen to music, read books, write papers, and discuss assignments with your classmates. Creating a safe, cohesive living environment is what we strive for to help you grow as a student and human being.
- The first thing you should do is take a look at the friendly faces that you'll be seeing around the residence halls in the Meet the Residential Life staff section
- Not sure about what you may need? All of your questions can be answered when you take a look at a list of What to Bring (and what NOT to bring!)
- After you take a moment to learn about the Freshmen Residence Halls available to you, you're finally ready to submit your Housing Application! Please follow the two step process listed below to complete this.
- Housing Application
- Please read and fill out all fields ASAP to select the proper housing for you!
Strongly Recommended Steps
- Roommate Selection
- This compatibility application allows you to search and choose from a number of roommates available! An email will be sent to your Sacred Heart account with directions regarding the process in soon after Orientation.
Freshmen Move-In: Saturday, August 24, 2013
Merton Hall - First Floor