As a commuter student, you are just as valued as a residential student here at Sacred Heart! To help create an enjoyable college experience for you, we provide a number of options to get you involved and stay active around campus. Below you can find the most popular questions that you as a commuter student may have. Check them out to see how you can truly make Sacred Heart University feel like home.
What Can I Get Involved In?
- Over 50 Clubs and Organizations
- 13 Greek Life Organizations
- 37 Club Sports Teams
- Over 30 D-1 Athletic Teams
- Various service opportunities
- New events every week!
Where Can I Hang Out or Study?
- Hawley Lounge
- Mahogany Room & 63's
- Linda E. McMahon Commons
Where Can I Eat on Campus?
- 63's - Main Academic Building
- Outtakes - Main Academic Building
- Linda's - Linda E. McMahon Commons
- Jp's Diner
- Einstein Bros Bagels - Martire Business & Communications Center
- Balanced Kitchen- Center for Healthcare Education
How Does Parking Work on Campus?
With a valid parking decal commuters are permitted to park in the non-resident student parking lots.
For more information please visit the Student Parking Information page.
Director of Student Activities