Mission and Values
The mission of Theta Phi Alpha is to create close comradeship to advance educational, social and philanthropic interests and leadership training; to encourage spiritual development and adherence to the highest moral standards; and to promote lifelong bonds of friendship.
The founding of Theta Phi Alpha is a story of a group of young friends, not unlike the members of today. They were faced with a myriad of challenges and issues on their campus. By joining together, they provided support and friendship to one another, to meet the challenges that they faced and to create an organization that would enable future generations to share that sisterhood. We recognize the contributions of the sisters who have gone before us and acknowledge that, without them, our experience today would be very different.
National: Glenmary Lay Missioners and "The House that Theta Phi Alpha Built"
Local: Disability Awareness
Silver, Gold and Blue
The White Rose
- President - Kaitlyn Fensterer
- Vice President - Gina Capristo
- Vice President of Standards Board - Lauren Doodian
- Treasurer - Megan Kurten
- Parlimentarian - Gabrielle Hamilton
- Recording Secretary - Shannon Smith
- Academic Excellence Chairman - Lindsay Cull
- New Member Educator - Shannon Gray
- Recruitment Chair - Lesia Sisung
Kaitlyn Fensterer - email@example.com