Mission and Values
Phi Sigma Sigma at Sacred Heart University is a dynamic, fun and service-oriented group of 116 women who are excited about their bright future! They're all about learning, service and sisterhood. They pride themselves on welcoming women of different backgrounds who share their focus on excellence, helping others and making a difference in the world. Phi Sigma Sigmas believe in aiming high in everything they do.
Phi Sigma Sigma was founded at Hunter College in New York City by ten pioneering women who believed sisterhood should transcend religious, economic and cultural boundaries. Phi Sigma Sigma reached its 100th year in 2013 as a progressive and strong national sorority focused on assisting members to be even more successful in their professional and personal endeavors.
Our national philanthropy is the Phi Sigma Sigma foundation which believes in the power and importance of school and college readiness with our slogan: learn today, lead tomorrow. The Phi Sigma Sigma Foundation has new and exciting news for 2015 of two great new partnerships with the Kids in Need Foundation and Practice Makes Perfect!
King Blue and Gold
American Beauty Rose
- Archon (President) - Morgan Carolan
- Vice Archon (Vice President) - Ali Gullo
- Bursar (Treasurer) - Mikaela Sherlock
- Member-at-Large - Jessica O'Connell
- Scribe - Leah LaFreniere
- Tribune (Secretary) - Sarah Griglun
- Sisterhood Development - Katie Pelham
- Membership Recruitment - Nicole Licata
- Philanthropy - Gianna Bordieri
- Panhellenic Delegate - Michele Roy