Mission and Values
Delta is an organization for women committed to: inspiring our members to reach their full potential; preparing our members for community service, active leadership and responsible citizenship; creating opportunities for lifetime involvement through innovative and responsible programs and strategic collaborations and partnerships; and fostering the development of our time-honored values within the context of friendship. Kappa Delta offers its members a group of sisters to share, laugh and cry with - friends who support each other and stand by each other today, tomorrow and throughout the years.
We make great things happen in women's lives on campuses and in communities across the country. Nationally, Kappa Delta has more than 200,000 members who embody the open motto of Ta Kala Diokomen, meaning 'Let us strive for that which is honorable, beautiful, and highest.' Kappa Delta inspires its members to reach their potential by offering opportunities for leadership, personal development, academic success and community service, all in the context of true friendship.
Through the four national philanthropies of Girl Scouts of the USA, Prevent Child Abuse America, Children's Hospital of Richmond, Virginia, and Orthopedic Research Awards, the young women of Kappa Delta make great things happen in women's lives.
October 23, 1897
Olive Green and Pearl White
- President: Kristen Kamenides
- Vice President of Member Education: Mia Loverdi
- Vice President of Membership: Marissa Bruno
- Vice President of Operations: Hannah Wilson
- Vice President of Standards: Liz Bivona
- Vice President of Community Service: Makenzie Moore
- Vice President of Public Relations: Alyssa Martucci
- Vice President of Finance: Olivia Hagopian
- Secretary: Emma Rydzy
- Panhellenic Delegate: Gabriella Ruvo