Mission and Values
Our members are committed to living lives that reflect themselves, the Fraternity and every part of their being to a level of excellence. We as a Fraternity are dedicated to helping men achieve this level of excellence in their own lives. The four fundamental principles of Delta Tau Delta are Truth, Courage, Faith, and Power.
Delta Tau Delta was founded in 1858 at Bethany College in present day West Virginia. Born of the knowledge that integrity is essential, the founding principles of Truth, Courage, Faith and Power have provided a guide for its membership. Since 1858 the Fraternity has spread to over 200 campuses with 125 active chapters and colonies comprised of over 7,000 undergraduate members. In 150 years more than 150,000 men have become members of Delta Tau Delta.
Delta Tau Delta's national community service initiative is Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF), and local philanthropy is date rape and sexual abuse awareness.
Purple, Gold and White
- President – Ryan (David) Cannata
- Vice President – Arthur Natale
- Director of New Member Development - Chris Droesch
- Treasurer - Jon Cole
- Secretary - Shawn Lee
- Risk Manager - Mike Camilleri
- Guide (Ritual) - Ben Morrison
- Recruitment Chair - Ben Kiley
- Sgt. At Arms - Mike Loria
- Philanthropy Chair - Nick Troiano
- Academic Affairs - James Forbes
- Social Chair - Ryan Conklin