The Interfraternity Council (IFC) is a self-governing body representing the six member fraternities at Sacred Heart University. The IFC strives to promote excellence in all aspects of fraternity life and academic pursuits. The Council also works together to help the entire Greek Community in areas of recruitment, scholarship, philanthropy, and social events. IFC fraternities recruit at the beginning of each semester through events sponsored by the IFC as well as individual chapters. Recent events sponsored by the IFC include the Welcome Back IFC BBQ, the IFC Flag Football Tournament and Greek Week.
Executive Board Members
- President: Matthew Taves
- Executive Vice President: Corey Gittleman
- Vice President of Recruitment: Robert Flanigan
- Vice President of Philanthropy: Ryan Cantwell
- Vice President of Programming: Shawn Lee
- Treasurer: Logan Keevan
- Secretary: Kevin Plant
- Ryan Cantwell, Delta Tau Delta
- Osaze Perry-Porter, Iota Phi Theta
- Robert Flanagan, Kappa Sigma
- Mario Prassas, Omega Phi Kappa
- Corey Gittleman, Pi Kappa Phi
Follow IFC on Social Media!
IFC on Instagram