The Interfraternity Council (IFC) is a self-governing body representing the six member fraternities at Sacred Heart University. The IFC strives to promote excellence in all aspects of fraternity life and academic pursuits. The Council also works together to help the entire Greek Community in areas of recruitment, scholarship, philanthropy, and social events. IFC fraternities recruit at the beginning of each semester through events sponsored by the IFC as well as individual chapters. Recent events sponsored by the IFC include the Welcome Back IFC BBQ, the IFC Flag Football Tournament and Greek Week.
Executive Board Members
- President: Mike Fritz
- Executive Vice President: Mike Loria
- Vice President of Recruitment: Kevin Carman
- Vice President of Philanthropy: Griffin Killian
- Vice President of Programming: Chris Becker
- Treasurer: Nick Simmons
- Delta Tau Delta: Cantwell
- Iota Phi Theta: Perry-Porter
- Kappa Sigma: Robert Flanagan
- Omega Phi Kappa: Mario Prassas
- Pi Kappa Phi: Corey Gittleman
Follow IFC on Social Media!