Funding Requests

Are you a SHU Graduate Student?  
Do you need help financing a department event?

FundRaising Cogs
The Council of Graduate Students will provide financial support for conferences, guest lectures, social events, and other graduate student events throughout the year.

If you have a funding request please fill out a Funding Request Form and email the form to

A representative from the department requesting funding must come in to defend the request. The max allotment of funding is subject to change.

The request will be reviewed and voted on during the following COGS Meeting. The council is formed by a representative of each Graduate Major. If you would like to come in and personally represent your request, that is more then welcomed. An email will be sent to you following the meeting to inform you of the council's decisions on funding your event.