The William H. Pitt Health and Recreation Center is the heart of sports and fitness here at Sacred Heart University. SHU full-time undergraduate students are granted a membership with their enrollment. SHU full-time faculty and staff are welcome to use the Pitt Center, but must fill out paperwork prior to using the facility.
We also have three smaller workout facilities on campus for student use located in Donovan Hall at Christian Witness Commons, Roncalli Hall, and Scholars Commons.
There are fees associated with part-time students, ESL students, and graduate students. We also offer Pitt Center memberships to SHU Alumni. All rate information can be found below.
A SHU ID card is required to enter all fitness facilities
- Full-Time Undergraduate Students: No fee
- Graduate, ESL, & part-time students: $120 (per year)
- $420 (per year)
Faculty & Staff
- No fee
- SHU Fit is the newly renovated fitness center for faculty and staff, located on the West Campus. The SHU Human Resources page offers additional information for SHU Fit and other employee wellness opportunities.
- Available for SHU interns, interns using SHU housing, and local college students home for the summer
- $30 per month
- Membership runs through August 1st.
If you have any questions, contact Liz McGreevy at 203-396-8118.