High School Group & Organization Tours
The Undergraduate Admissions Office at Sacred Heart University will be offering dates for high school aged groups to visit as part of our Spring 2018 Visit Program. Read through the following items before requesting a visit:
- Group tours are offered for high school aged groups only. Students must be enrolled in grades 9-12.
- Group visit requests must be submitted at least 2 weeks in advance.
- All dates are first come, first served.
- Due to the number of requests we receive a year, we only allow groups to select from our pre-assigned dates for group tours.
- There must be a chaperon provided for every 10 students visiting.
- It is the responsibility of the visiting school to contact the Admissions Office of a cancellation or late arrival.
- Group visits last approximately 90 minutes.
- Winter weather advisory: Group tours will be canceled if there is a weather delay or closing at the University.
Once a request has been submitted, it will take 2-3 days for a confirmation. If you should have any questions, contact Caroline Burns, Admissions Assistant, at firstname.lastname@example.org.