In the spirit of community that remains such a vital part of life at SHU, we believe that spending time on campus with our faculty, staff and current students is the best way to get a full understanding of all aspects of living and learning at SHU and look forward to seeing you soon!
For prospective freshmen (including current sophomores & juniors in high school) and transfer students:
Available through Friday, August 17, 2018
- Monday - Friday at 9:30AM, 12PM and 2PM (some exceptions may apply)
- Tours of the new Center for Healthcare Education available after the 9:30AM and 12PM tours only
- Interviews available by appointment after select weekday tours only, based on staff availability
- Monday - Thursday after the 9:30AM and 12PM tours only; Friday after the 9:30AM tour only
- Saturday tours will take place on June 23, July 21 and August 11 at 9:30AM and 12PM
- Tours of the new Center for Healthcare Education available after all Saturday tours
- Interviews are not available on the weekend
Where is Sacred Heart University?
Conveniently located in Fairfield, Connecticut, just 55 miles northeast of New York City, Sacred Heart University is situated in the center of corporate America and is easily accessible by automobile, bus, train and airplane. The hustle and bustle of big city life in NYC and Boston is not far from Fairfield – nor is the natural beauty of Connecticut's scenic coastline, providing a variety of experience few private liberal arts colleges can match.
Beyond the opportunities for learning and living on the Sacred Heart University campus, Fairfield County offers a remarkable variety of cultural and recreational activities—and if you're looking for employment, it's home to numerous Fortune 500 companies. From museums and historical sites, to shopping and theater, Fairfield County is a great place to call home.