Education Partner Benefits
At Sacred Heart University (SHU), students receive an active, engaging education that fuels interest, sharpens skills, and drives career success. SHU offers flexible class scheduling to help you meet your goals on a part-time basis. Whether it's online, at our Fairfield campus, or at our Graduate Center in Stamford, classes are available to fit your busy schedule!
Our Current Partners include:
- People's Bank
- United Technologies
- Cooper Surgical
- UIL Holdings
- Ludlowe Center
- Town of Fairfield
- Bridgeport Public Schools
- Cambridge Health and Rehabilitation Center
- First County Bank
- Sikorksy Credit Union
- Connecticut Conference of Municipalities
How Can My Company Become an Education Partner with Sacred Heart University?
Our Director of Corporate Recruitment will meet with you or designated employee to review the Education Partnership Program. Our Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) details the benefits and opportunities for part-time undergraduate degree completion at SHU, including a 10% tuition reduction for part-time undergraduate studies.
Once the MOU is in place, your dedicated Education Partnership representative will be available to provide the materials needed to inform your organization about the program. You will receive a link to a personalized company landing page from which your employees will be able to request information about continuing their academic study and professional development.
Academic advisors are available to meet with prospective students about degree programs available, the enrollment process, and the 10% tuition savings.
At Sacred Heart University, students receive an active, engaging education that fuels interests, sharpens skills and drives career success. With innovative technology and a practical approach to learning, SHU is a leader among colleges and universities nationwide. Today, Sacred Heart University offers a suite of undergraduate programs that reflect its traditions and commitment to excellence, preparing students to attain something better.
- Experienced faculty: More than 80 percent of the full-time faculty hold the highest degrees in their fields.
- Flexibility and convenience: The online and varied in-class formats make it easier to arrange course loads around busy schedules.
- Personal attention: Class sizes are kept small and faculty members are available for questions and discussions.
Veterans: Sacred Heart University participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program, Post 9/11 GI Bill.
National Recognition & Accreditations
- The University is regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB-International).
- Sacred Heart is recognized in the Princeton Reviews The Best 382 Colleges (2018) and as one of the best regional universities in the North by U.S. News & World Report’s America’s Best Colleges (2016).