- Submit your application. If applying for Early Decision (binding agreement) please submit application by December 1 and include the Early Decision Contract
- Have your guidance office forward your official secondary school transcript, including the first quarter grades of your senior year (Early Decision applicants should submit a transcript through junior year)
- Submit one letter of recommendation from an individual other than a family member
- Submit a non-refundable $50 application fee online. If paying by check, make check payable to Sacred Heart University.
- If you have not done so already, arrange for a campus tour by calling 203-371-7881 or emailing email@example.com
If you elect to submit your standardized test scores, use the following Sacred Heart University codes:
- SAT code: 3780
- ACT code: 0589
- AP code: 3780
- TOEFL code: 3780
- Mail all materials to Sacred Heart University, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, 5151 Park Avenue, Fairfield, CT 06825-1000
Call the Admissions Office at 203-371-7880 so that we can answer any questions you or your family may have as you complete the application. The Admissions Counselors welcome the opportunity to work with you.
Visit our campus to learn more about the dynamic opportunities that are available for you, as well as to meet the terrific students and faculty who make up our Sacred Heart University family.