New students should follow these steps:
- Obtain Certificate of Eligibility (COE) from the Department of Veterans Affairs Contact either Connecticut office located below:
555 Willard Avenue
Newington, CT 06111
West Haven Campus
950 Campbell Avenue
West Haven, CT 06516
- Following the completion of the Admissions requirements an acceptance determination is made. A letter stating this determination is sent by University College to the applicant.
- Provide a copy of COE and a copy of DD-214 (Discharge Papers) to Registrar’s Office for certification
- Contact University College to schedule an appointment with an advisor regarding class availability
- Contact Office of Financial Aid
- For full-time undergraduate admissions, complete the Common Application (application fee is waived for Veterans)
- For part-time undergraduate admissions, create an account and complete an online part-time application
- Complete a Registration Form that is signed by a University College advisor.
All admissions requirements must be fulfilled prior to eligibility for financial assistance. A prospective student may be issued an “in-process status” and may register for classes.