Walk-In Wednesdays provide a convenient opportunity to meet one-on-one with an Academic Advisor or Admissions Recruiter during the morning or afternoon – no appointment necessary.
Every Wednesday, we will be available to talk with you about your program of interest, discuss your needs and answer your questions between 8:30AM – 6PM. The Part-time Undergraduate Admissions office suite is located on the second floor of Roncalli Hall at 4940 Park Avenue, right across from main campus.
For more information call 203-371-7830.
Transfer students should follow these steps:
- Schedule an appointment with an advisor
- Fax an unofficial copy of your college transcript(s) to 203-365-7500
- Create an account, complete an online application and submit with the non-refundable application fee
- Provide documentation of adequate immunization against measles and rubella
- An official transcript must be received and evaluated before acceptance can be complete
You may register with an advisor’s signature as an in-process student prior to receipt of your application requirements.