New students should follow these steps:
- Schedule an appointment to meet with an academic advisor.
- Create an account, complete an online application and submit with the non-refundable application fee.
- Contact University College regarding class availability.
- Complete a registration form and have it signed by a University College advisor.
- Bring your registration form to University College or fax it to 203 365-7500. There is a non-refundable registration fee per semester.
- A minimum of two full-time equivalent years of work experience in a health care setting or organization OR
- Have earned an associates degree in a health profession.