Students enrolled in SHU Online degree-seeking programs at Sacred Heart University are eligible for federal financial aid. We invite you to complete the FAFSA4caster tool, to receive an estimate of eligibility for federal student aid.
Information on Financial Aid
- Application Process and Deadlines
- Cost of Education
- Explore loans and financing options
- Explore Scholarships and Grants
- Tax Incentives & Deductions
- View Forms
- Helpful Information Regarding Loan Repayment
- Check your SHUawards
Pre-semester Book Funds & Billing Questions
The University provides a process for all Federal Aid fund recipients who have cleared all financial aid requirements, to request funds for the purchase of books and supplies up to 10 days prior to the start of the semester/module. If a student has an anticipated credit balance because of their estimated federal funds, they can request these funds from the Student Accounts Office several different ways. All requests are subject to review.
- Call 203-371-7925
- Email email@example.com (with your SHU email and ID number)
- Purchase your books on the Fairfield campus, with SHU Dollars (prior to going to the Bookstore)
- Go in person to SC 100 in the academic building during normal business hours.
Assistant Director, Online Programs
Student Financial Assistance