- School Code 001403
- Application available January 1
- Click the FAFSA icon to complete the application online
- The FSA ID has replaced the Federal Student Aid PIN as the credential with which students, parents, and borrowers authenticate their identity to access their federal student aid information online and electronically sign Federal Student Aid documents. If you do not already have an FSA ID, you can create one when logging in to the FAFSA.
The FAFSA Application priority date is March 15th for returning undergraduate students.
This date is recommended in order to process your financial aid to meet your payment of educational expenses for the next academic year.
Financial Aid Renewal
- You must be registered full time for the upcoming semester
- You must have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- You must maintain satisfactory academic progress
- For renewal of need-based aid, you must demonstrate continued financial need
- For academic scholarship renewal, recipients must maintain the required cumulative GPA for their specific scholarship
Check SHUawards for your Award package
Students can access financial assistance information online including:
- View your financial assistance awards
- Accept your awards
- View the status of your application
- A list of documents received and documents outstanding
- Monitor the status of student loans for the current year
Log-in information remains the same from year to year. Students will log in using their 7-digit ID Number and their PIN. If you have forgotten your PIN, you may request it on the log-in page and it will be automatically emailed to you.