|Early Decision||December 1
|Early Action||December 1
|Regular Admission||February 15
Net Price Calculator
The Pioneer Price Financial Aid and Net Price Calculator was created to help you get a quick estimate of your financial aid eligibility, as well as an estimate of your federal expected family contribution (EFC) so you can determine your true out-of-pocket costs if you attend. This calculator is designed to provide an estimate of your financial aid eligibility. Results are based on 2013-2014 Cost of Attendance figures and student aid eligibility requirements.
This is not an official financial aid award. You must complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to determine your eligibility for federal and state financial assistance and CSS Profile (Financial Aid Application provided through the College Board) to determine eligibility for institutional grants and scholarships and other private sources of financial assistance.
Complete your CSS Profile Application, if you want to be considered for institutional or private financial assistance.
- Application available October 1
- Click the CollegeBoard icon to register and complete the application online
- Some families may also be required to complete the Non-Custodial Parent Profile
Complete your FAFSA, the free application for federal and state financial assistance.
- School Code 001403
- Application available January 1
- Click the FAFSA icon to complete the application online
- Before beginning your FAFSA the student and parent must apply for a PIN Number
- *NEW* Starting May 10, 2015 the FSA ID will replace the Federal Student Aid PIN as the credential with which students, parents, and borrowers authenticate their identity to access their federal student aid information online and electronically sign Federal Student Aid documents.
Review your Award Package
Students can access financial assistance information online including:
- View your financial assistance awards
- Accept your awards
- View the status of your application
- A list of documents received and documents outstanding
- Monitor the status of student loans for the current year
Once you are accepted into Sacred Heart University, you will receive a congratulatory letter from The Office of Financial Assistance via e-mail. At this time, please go to SHUawards and click on "First Time User" in the "Log In" box. To activate your account, enter your seven digit Student ID number found at the top of the e-mail and follow the prompts to create your PIN. This will allow you to monitor your award, review required information and pending documents or forms.