- Estimating the Final Cost of Attendance Worksheet
Use this worksheet to help determine approximate cost of tuition and housing.
- 2014-2015 Family Discount Form
Required to receive the family discount. Family members need to be enrolled simultaneously as full-time undergraduate students.
For Full-time undergraduate students only who are eligible for Federal work-study.
University College (Part-time Undergraduate) Forms
- 2014-2015 University College Confidential Information Form
Required for all part-time and AHEAD students.
Graduate Student Forms
- 2014-2015 Graduate Confidential Information Form
Required for all graduate students.
SHU Online Student Forms
- 2014-2015 SHU Online Confidential Information Form
Required for all 8-week SHU-ONLINE STUDENTS ONLY.
If your file was selected for verification, copies of your IRS 1040 forms (1040A/1040EZ/1040) will NO LONGER BE ACCEPTED. IRS tax transcripts are the only acceptable form of documentation for federal verification and special circumstances. You can obtain your transcript online at http://www.irs.gov or by calling 1-800-908-9946.
- Verification Forms
Required for any dependent or independent student whose file was selected for verification by the Department of Education.
- 2014-2015 Stafford Loan Certification
Required for all students awarded a Federal Stafford Loan.
- 2014-2015 Parent PLUS Loan Certification
Required for all students who are taking a Parent PLUS Loan.
- 2014-2015 Graduate PLUS Loan Certification
Required for all students who are taking out a PLUS Loan.
Alternative Loan Certification
- Alternative Loan Self Certification Form
Required for students making use of alternative education loans