Credits for Work or Life Experience

Did you know that you may be able to earn college credits for prior coursework and work life experience?

Adult students may be able to earn college credit through previous years of work experience, military service, as volunteers or in settings outside the traditional classroom.

Learn more about earning college credits outside of the classroom by visiting the pages below or calling University College at 203-371-7830.

• Transfer of credits for college-level courses taken at other institutions

• Prior Life Assessment