Part-Time Study, Full Time Success
At Sacred Heart’s University College, we offer a wide selection of part-time undergraduate degrees, degree completion programs, minors and concentrations for career-focused, returning students, working professionals and adult learners, making the opportunity to earn a quality education from a respected University both manageable and achievable.
Our part-time associate and bachelor’s degree programs will provide you with the specialized knowledge and skills you need to achieve success, advance your career or secure your dream job.
SHU's Undergraduate Degrees and Programs Offer You:
- Innovative course formats with online, on-ground, day, evening and Saturday classes
- Multiple and convenient start dates including fall, spring, winter, summer and accelerated terms.
- Classes taught by accomplished and involved full- and part-time SHU faculty with real-world experience and proven success.
- A simple and straightforward admissions process with applications accepted on a rolling basis and no standardized test scores required.
- Comprehensive financial assistance to help you meet your educational goals, including scholarships and loans.
- Personalized attention from dedicated staff that will guide you through the transfer credit process, advise you during your academic career and prepare you for graduation.
- Generous transfer credit policies with CLEP, Dantes and Excelsior credits accepted.
Additional Part-Time Options, Benefits and Courses:
- We have staff equipped to answer questions from Veterans and military families about the Yellow Ribbon program, the application and financial assistance processes.
- We offer unique and special programs for high school students, Pre-College and Taste of College, which provide opportunities for local youth to become involved in our innovative curricula and vibrant community.
- University College is home to the Center for Financial Education (CFE) in Stamford, CT, which offers opportunities for continuing education and training in the financial services area.