Online Required Texts:
- Introduction to Paralegalism, 7th Edition by William Statsky
- Paralegal Career for Dummies, by Scott and Lisa Hatch
- Paralegal Certificate Course Workbook, by Margaret J. Kirk
- The Bluebook: A Uniform System of Citation
- Sample Pages: Illustrations of Organization and Research Techniques in West Group Publications
- Federal Civil Rules Booklet
WESTLAW online legal research access is required for the second half of the Online format.
Highly Recommended Legal Resource:
- Black's Law Dictionary, 3rd pocket edition
All textbooks and resources, including WESTLAW access, are available for purchase from The Center for Legal Studies by calling 1-800-522-7737 or by using the secure online order form at www.legalstudies.com.
Student WESTLAW access through CLS is subject to terms and conditions.
Prices, availability, and required textbooks are subject to change.