- Corporate Campus Location: The program is offered at Sacred Heart University's Center for Financial Education at the Stamford Campus.
- Convenient Class Times: The program is designed to meet the educational needs of practicing professionals. Classes meet once a week for three and a half hours.
- Instruction by Accomplished Professionals: SHU has an experienced faculty of CFP® professionals, MBAs, CPAs, and JDs. Students gain both a thorough understanding of the course content and real life applications in preparation for the CFP® Certification Examination.
- Continuing Educational (CE) Credits to Maintain Connecticut Insurance License: Students who enroll in the Financial Planning Process and Insurance course earn 42 CE credits, satisfying the full compliance requirement.
- Certificate of Completion in Financial Planning: A certificate of completion in Financial Planning is awarded to graduates at Sacred Heart University's Center for Financial Education upon successful completion of the program's required courses.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the trademarks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™ and Certified Financial Planner® in the U.S., which it awards to individual who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.