Admitted Student Forms- SHU Sponsored Programs & CCIS Programs
Confirming Enrollment in Your Study Abroad Program
The Office of Study Abroad (OSA) approves students to study abroad on a rolling basis. Upon receiving approval to study abroad by the Office of Study Abroad you must confirm your intent to enroll on your program of choice. To confirm enrollment in your study abroad program you must return two items no later than ten (10) days after you receive approval to study abroad. These items include:
- Confirmation/Study Abroad fee made out to Sacred Heart University (as indicated in the program budget worksheet; returned if you are not accepted or if the program does not run.
- Registration Form
- Overseas Conduct Standards Agreement
If you are applying to an affiliate institution* or CCIS program your final admission is determined by the affiliate institution or CCIS. You must return the aforementioned items 10 days after your approval to study abroad regardless of whether or not you have been accepted by your program. If you are not accepted to an affiliate institution your confirmation fee and registration fee will be returned.
*Affiliate institutions include John Cabot University and the University of Notre Dame.
You will also need to return the following forms prior to departure:
- Health information form
- Copy of your flight itinerary or group flight payment (if applicable)
- Semester checklist for semester programs ONLY
- Proposed Host Coursework form only for proposed courses taken at John Cabot in Rome or University of Notre Dame in Australia
- CCIS program participants will also fill out the Request Permission Form
Please print and complete these forms and return them to the Office of Study Abroad by the designated deadline.