The Office of Global Affairs is pleased to offer presentations and round table discussions about study abroad opportunities to departments, classes, and student organizations upon request. We can tailor talks to suit specific needs or the particular interests of an audience. Presentations can last from five minutes to one hour, depending on your needs and the needs of the students.
Consider inviting us to speak at your department meeting, in your classroom, or at an event.
When requesting a visit, please include the following information:
- Department name – or – Course number/title – or – Organization name
- Campus and roomlocation
- Date and time of presentation
- Length of presentation
- Number of participants (list by faculty, staff, and student)
- Availability of audiovisual equipment/enhanced classroom
- Contact/instructor’s name
- Contact email/phone
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a meeting or presentation.