Jing'an Tang, Ph.D.
Degrees and Certifications
- Ph.D. in Business Administration, Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario
- MBA, Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland
- B.A. in Economics, Renmin (People’s) University of China
- MGT 278, Principles of International Business, to undergraduate senior
- MGT 401, Business Policy, capstone course to undergraduate senior
- MGT 399, Business Capstone Project, to University College Professional Studies Program
- MGT 665, International Management, to Luxembourg MBA students
- WGB 640/641, Dynamic Business Management, integrated core course to MBA students
Research Interests & Grants
- Foreign Peer Networks;
- International Strategy
- MNE performance
Honors, Awards & Fellowships
- Best Paper Award, World Business Institute, 15th International Business Research Conference (Sydney, Australia, November 2011)
- Best Paper in Strategy/IB Theory Award, International Management Division, Academy of Management Annual Meeting. (Montreal, Canada, August 2010).
- Berry Richman Best Dissertation Award – Finalist of Four Worldwide, International Management Division, Academy of Management. (Anaheim, CA, August 2008).
- Haynes Prize for the Most Promising Scholar – Final Listed, Academy of International Business. (Milan, Italy, July 2008).
- Faculty Excellence Award, University College, Sacred Heart University. (May, 2008)
- Best Paper Award (First Place), International Management Division, Academy of Management Annual Meeting. (Atlanta, GA, August 2006).
- Bombardier Global Management Scholarship, Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario. (London, ON, 2005 - 2006).
- Honorable Mention Best Paper Award (Second Place), International Business Division, Administrative Science Association of Canada. (Quebec City, QC, July 2004).
- Outstanding Business Scholar Fellowship, Robert H. Smith School of Business, University of Maryland (College Park, MD, September 2000- May 2002).
Publications and Presentations
Office Location & Hours
John F. Welch College of Business
- View Campus Map