The John F. Welch Scholars Program is comprised of Welch College of Business (WCOB) students who possess business and entrepreneurial values, as well as a demonstrated commitment to personal and professional development. The Welch Scholars program is intended to provide financial support to students who demonstrate an interest in varied fields of business.
- Academics: Have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.6 or better
- Co-Curricular/Professional Development:Provide evidence of leadership positions held and efforts toward completion of your Welch List
- Focus on Values:Participation in an internship or service learning experience
- Demonstrate financial need
- Must be a current Sophomore or Junior