Students living in this unique living environment will experience a greater sense of connection and belonging not only to Sacred Heart, but to the College of Business as well. The transition to college—both academically and socially—is made easier through a series of activities held on the floor and in the community.
|This video gives a brief overview of some of the activities, events, and connections you can look forward to as a part of living in the Welch Living and Learning Community|
Including everything from faculty-led discussions on the current economy to golf lessons across the street, the Business Living and Learning community will be the first step in building a professional network. Roncalli Hall houses our Welch Living and Learning students.
Through participation in the LLC, students will be able to:
- Experience a smooth academic and social transition to college
- Feel a sense of belonging to the institution and College of Business
- Build a network of students, faculty and staff within the WCOB and Career Development
- Gain an understanding of events such as networking nights, career fairs, banquets, interviews, and other important business functions
- Set realistic academic expectations
- Declare a major within the Welch College of Business
Timeline & Application
Completed applications are due by June 15, 2013. Students must be rising freshmen and meet all other criteria (have paid the housing deposit & submitted the general housing application). Students will be notified of decision on or around July 15, 2013. Students who are not accepted are eligible for the remainder of housing selection as normal. Apply online...
There are a limited number of slots available for this LLC. Students can request a roommate but all residents of the LLC must also apply and be accepted in the program individually. Specific assignments are made by housing staff. Thus, your roommate must be a student in the Welch College of Business who qualifies for the LLC.
|Welch LLC Student enjoying a golf lesson.|
For more information on the Welch LLC, contact:
Director of the Student Experience
John F. Welch College of Business
For more information on housing, contact:
Director of Residential Life