|Follow Us On:|
The new Master of Science in Digital Marketing Program will fill a growing demand from employers for professionals educated in all aspects of digital marketing. Students will be able to complete the program in 15 months (April to June) if they attend two nights a week or pace themselves over a period of 2 to 4 years. Courses are offered weekday evenings at our Stamford, CT campus from 6:30 - 9:30PM and online.
Students who complete the new MS in Digital Marketing will:
- Gain foundational marketing knowledge;
- Get an overview of digital marketing’s scope and purpose;
- Gain knowledge of today's digital marketing tools and their impact on business;
- Learn about methods for creating synergy and consumer segmentation;
- Learn about the development and use of digital marketing plans;
- Be aware of the ethical dimensions related to the digital marketing realm;
- Gain helpful information on calculating return on digital marketing investment
- Learn about online marketing tools and strategies (including display advertising, e-mail marketing, affiliate marketing, social media, copywriting for the Web, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), and Web analytics).
Ian Smith, Founder and Chief Marketing Officer, Route15Media
Ian is the Founder and CMO of Route15Media, a full service digital marketing agency that provides strategy and activation programs for clients such as American Express, Kraft Foods, HSN, Liverpool FC, Everton FC, Rand Companies, Petroadd, fizwoz, Candles for Hope, Contagion and LaJust Sports. Ian has over 20 years' experience in developing and delivering consumer-focused branded products, programs, and services across multiple industries. Ian has helped multiple brands manage the move from mass marketing to more targeted, relationship and social-based marketing programs. Before running Route15Media, Ian was director global digital marketing at Kraft Foods, Inc.
Ian Smith will teach MK699 Digital Business Models in Late Spring 2013.
Among an elite membership of fewer than 5% of business schools worldwide, the Welch College of Business is accredited by AACSB International, the premier global accrediting body for business schools.