Students in the John F. Welch College of Business have the opportunity of being exposed to other cultures through a variety of in-class and extra-curricular options. The administration and faculty in the college are recognizing the importance for business majors of being comfortable in a multicultural environment and are placing great emphasis on globalization. This is being accomplished by either weaving globalization in the curriculum or having students travel abroad and immerse themselves in a different business culture.
The opportunities available to business majors are:
- Taking the specialized international/global coursework available in each business major
- Working in multinational teams
- Taking a general requirement abroad
- Taking a business course abroad
- Stay on for an MBA at the College’s Luxembourg campus