Speakers & Corporate Visits: What you don't know...
Before choosing a career, students should be exposed to as many choices as possible. In order to observe different applications of their majors, we host monthly speakers and corporate visits to companies in our region. Through these speakers and visits, our students learn that;
- not all accounting students must work at an accounting firm,
- not all marketing students must work in a marketing agency,
- not all sport management students must work for a sports team,
- not all finance students must work on Wall Street,
- and not all fashion students must work for a designer.
Please join us on our corporate visits to expand your knowledge and open up potential career paths!
Check out what our students have to say about some of the corporate visits that were held during the 2015-2016 academic year!