Application Deadlines for Fall
Completed applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the class is full.
The following must be submitted & will be considered when applying:
- A complete application for graduate study
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited four-year college or university
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Personal statement addressing career goals and interest in the program
- Current résumé
- GMAT/GRE scores
Graduate Record Exam (GRE) general test results or the Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) scores are required from all MSFIM applicants. A minimum GMAT score of 570 is required, but candidates with an outstanding academic record or work experience may be considered with GMAT scores of 500 and above.
- TOEFL or IELTS score
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) results are required from all applicants who completed their previous degrees in a country where English is not the official and spoken language. The TOEFL requirement is 80 and the IELTS requirement is 6.5.
- A copy of your passport, a sponsor letter and a bank letter to promptly receive an I-20