The Masters in Digital Marketing program requires the completion of 36 credits as outlined below. The program can be completed in 15 months if you attend classes two nights a week.
Prerequisites* | 9 credits
- WGB 518 Introduction to Business Statistics 3 CR
- WGB 519 Introduction to Economcs 3 CR
- WGB 521 Fundamentals of Management 3 CR
*Prerequisites will be waived for students with a bachelor degree in Business Administration, Management or Marketing.
Foundation Courses | 12 credits
No previous programming course-work required.
- MK 652 Intro to Web Design from a Marketing Perspective 3 CR
- MK 661 Marketing Management 3 CR
- MK 670 Intro to Digital Marketing 3 CR
- MK 672 Intro to Big Data Marketing 3 CR
Digital Marketing | 15 credits
- MK 662 Analysis of Consumer Decisions 3 CR
- MK 671 Marketing Analytics 3 CR
- MK 674 Social Media Marketing 3 CR
- MK 676 Digital Advertising 3 CR
- MK 677 Customer Experience Management 3 CR
Special Topics & Capstone | 9 credits
- MK 680 Applied Topics in Digital Marketing (2 courses, topics rotate every trimester) 6 CR
- MK 688/689 Capstone Thesis or Project 3 CR
For students transferring from another accredited graduate program, the Director for Graduate Programs will review transcripts and make a determination of course equivalency. A maximum of nine credits, plus the foundation courses, can be transferred.