|Follow Us On:|
The Masters in Digital Marketing program requires the completion of 36 credits as outlined below.
The program can be completed in 15 months if you attend classes two nights a week. The six project credits will have to be completed sometime within the 15 months.
Marketing Strategy Foundation | 9 credits
- MK 661 Marketing Management
- MK 651 Marketing Research
- MK 658 Consumer Behavior
Web Page Development and Design Foundation | 9 credits
- CS 500 Intro to Structured Programming
- CS 554 Fundamentals of Interactive Media
- CS 553 Web Design w/ Java OR CS 550 Dynamic Web Page Development
Digital Marketing Module | 12 credits
- MK670 Digital Marketing
- MK671 Marketing Analytics
- MK 680 Applied Topics in Digital Marketing (two trimesters; course topics rotate each trimester)
Capstone | 6 credits
- MK 688 Capstone Thesis in Digital Marketing
- OR MK 689 Capstone Project in Digital Marketing
Candidates with an undergraduate degree other than business will have to take 6 additional credits (2 courses) before they start the program. The 6 credits are:
- WGB 520 Intro to economics & statistics (can be waived with proven coursework in statistics)
- WGB 521 Fundamentals of management (can be waived with proved coursework in management)
Upon application, transcripts will be reviewed for possible course waivers.
For students transferring from another accredited graduate program, the Director for Graduate Programs will review transcripts and make a determination of course equivalency. A maximum of nine credits, plus the foundation courses, can be transferred.